2015 FFE Changes

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was either Magnetic or Tectonic (My guess would be Magnetic given that it looks a bit darker than Tectonic). Unfortunately I didn't get close enough on the other side to read the placard.

I picked up my Magnetic a few days ago and it is much darker than that one. That must be Tectonic. Here is my Magnetic:

FocusElectric1_zps9496389d.jpg

The "card slots" seems to have moved from being just under the climate controls to being next to the shifter (and just below the 12V socket).

I have to say, I've always liked the nice symmetry of the centered 12V socket and left/right seat heating dials in my 2013. The new layout looks a bit more haphazard with things just located here and there.

I also like the left-to-right drink holders in the older layout. They make it easier to remember whose drink is whose. :) The front-to-back holders (I have been in other cars with them) are okay, but I always forget which drink is mine.

WattsUp said:
The "card slots" seems to have moved from being just under the climate controls to being next to the shifter (and just below the 12V socket).

I have to say, I've always liked the nice symmetry of the centered 12V socket and left/right seat heating dials in my 2013. The new layout looks a bit more haphazard with things just located here and there.

I also like the left-to-right drink holders in the older layout. They make it easier to remember whose drink is whose. :) The front-to-back holders (I have been in other cars with them) are okay, but I always forget which drink is mine.

Don't you know, WattsUp, the drivers drink ALWAYS goes forward! :roll: :lol:

Tom French said:
Trey,

I got the Performance Blue FFE, but wow, your color pops out nicely.

Thanks Tom. I think the Performance Blue and Ruby Red look fantastic as well. Congrats on your new ride!

Back