My Savings Calculations

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awefulspeller

So, I've been noticing significant savings in my transportation costs since owning my FFE.

Bottom Line, I'm saving $665.60 every 4 months I drive my FFE instead of my Xterra. That's $1,996.80 per year!

I had some spare time during the holidays, and wanted to figure out the exact numbers. I created a document, and that's when it became very clear that I made a good decision purchasing my FFE.

I would like to show everyone the .pdf I created, but I can't figure out how to upload documents.

awefulspeller said:
I would like to show everyone the .pdf I created, but I can't figure out how to upload documents.
I noticed you also posted a duplicate of this over in the Buying / Leasing / Dealerships forum. Please resist the urge to post the same thing to more than one forum.

Wrt to sharing a file. Just as with photos, you will need find an external file sharing site, upload the file there, and then provide a link to the file here. The forums cannot host photos or files natively.

For example, if you have a Google Drive, dropbox.com or box.com account, perhaps you could publicly share your .pdf file via one of those services?

Back