Anyone interested in Solar

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We net zero'd our home about four years ago. If you are considering solar definitely get three quotes. Some vendors carry exclusive contracts for some panels that produce more watts per panel and thus can reduce the labor costs with a reduction of panels. If you have shading, some companies can maximize output with micro inverters, etc. Plus there are probably lots of alternative financing options. In Hawaii there are even zero interest loans for solar.

We are in the process of installing solar panels. Received a quote from Solar City and Sungevity.
The Sungevity deal was much better and they use quality parts.

If you are interested in getting a quote from Sungevity, you can use referral code 1464386 to get additional savings.
PM if you would like details of our quote.

Thanks.

jcjj said:
We are in the process of installing solar panels. Received a quote from Solar City and Sungevity.
The Sungevity deal was much better and they use quality parts.

If you are interested in getting a quote from Sungevity, you can use referral code 1464386 to get additional savings.
PM if you would like details of our quote.

Thanks.

I can't even get solar city to come out he rescheduled once and then no called an no showed me the next. I know who I won't get solar from that's for sure

I have wanted to do solar ( and, or wind ) for years. I have 3/4 of an acre, so, am zoned for
pretty much anything I wish to use. Unfortunately for me, I don't make enough money to
qualify for any of the "incentives". I would lease, but, I am on several programs with
Nevada energy, and, send them $100 a month for my 1850 sq ft all electric home. Even
with that, I have about a 6 month credit with them. I have had several quotes, and, the
best has been about double the charge per KW that I am paying NVE. I also want to do
battery back up, and, nobody that I have spoken with is interested in doing that.
Sigh

Back