Looking for a great deal on an FFE (California)

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khaliss

can anyone recommend a good dealer in Fresno (Central Valley) to the Bay Area? Looking to get an FFE either a 10K/3year lease or a straight purchase, whatever gives me a better deal. Now that the MSRP is down to $29,995, would a $1K under invoice be good enough or should I target lower? Thanks in advance.

khaliss said:
can anyone recommend a good dealer in Fresno (Central Valley) to the Bay Area? Looking to get an FFE either a 10K/3year lease or a straight purchase, whatever gives me a better deal. Now that the MSRP is down to $29,995, would a $1K under invoice be good enough or should I target lower? Thanks in advance.
Keep in mind that the MSRP is down to $30K for the 2015 FFE. This will be released in January. Dealers will have the old MSRP listed on the sticker, so you need to negotiate from the $30K, not the 2014 sticker price.

unplugged said:
khaliss said:
Keep in mind that the MSRP is down to $30K for the 2015 FFE. This will be released in January. Dealers will have the old MSRP listed on the sticker, so you need to negotiate from the $30K, not the 2014 sticker price.

Actually the new lower MSRP is listed on the updated window stickers for in stock 2014 FFEs at some of the local Southern California Ford Dealers I've checked this past week. Then there is an additional Ford $4000 bonus cash discount separate from that if you purchase the car, otherwise you can get the Ford $10,000 lease cash if you lease the car thru Ford credit.

Here is a 2014 FFE window sticker with the updated MSRP:
http://www.inventory.ford.com/services/inventory/WindowSticker.pdf?vin=1FADP3R47EL281763

Back