My Ford Mobile down?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just bought my FFE this past Sunday and downloaded the app on my iPhone. I keep trying to go to the link to activate my account, but the thing wont allow me access. I'm about to give up on it... Maybe the site is down all together if you cant log on either.

The website and app are both back up and running.

Guacho - hard to tell what might be going on. Best to call Ford Tech support in the morning. I know it doesn't sound like the best thing to do - usually they can figure out what's going on and get it fixed for you.

MyFord Mobile appears to be down again right now. It hasn't been working since around 3:00 pm Central time this afternoon for me. Is anyone able to get in?

Since the My Ford Mobile maintenance work/downtime last week, I noticed that I'm not getting any notifications listed at the My Ford Mobile website or phone app like for charge start and complete. Also syncing settings seems to be taking too long compared to in the past. In the charging/trip log the charge time and duration was also off, much shorter than it actually took.
Anyone else seeing these issues the past few days?

NightHawk said:
I noticed that I'm not getting any notifications listed at the My Ford Mobile website or phone app like for charge start and complete. Also syncing settings seems to be taking too long compared to in the past. In the charging/trip log the charge time and duration was also off, much shorter than it actually took.
You seem to be describing normal behavior. (Half-joking)

Since the down-time I have not been receiving text message notifications. I still get push notifications on my iPhone. The push notifications still have no sound even though the sound setting is turned on.

Since the website came back up last night I started getting random text messages of the missed notifications from the weekend through Tuesday. I now seem to be getting the normal text messages for the Focus Electric, but I still don't get any texts for the Fusion Energi...

Back