is ther a Rear Seat Armrest with Leather Seats 2014 FFE?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frbill

Hi All,

I have seen pictures of the 2014 FFE in Cloth that don't have an armrest but the stock pictures of one with Leather Seats shows a fold down armrest. I am buying my car based on what I have read and also what I have experienced with my Fusion Energi that the FFE is replacing. Thus I have not yet seen the car and I am curious. Any info would be appreciated. They car is on a transport and should be ready for pickup tomorrow afternoon. Again, just curious, I can't wait to get the car.

Peace,

Fr. Bill Kessler

frbill said:
Hi All,

I have seen pictures of the 2014 FFE in Cloth that don't have an armrest but the stock pictures of one with Leather Seats shows a fold down armrest. I am buying my car based on what I have read and also what I have experienced with my Fusion Energi that the FFE is replacing. Thus I have not yet seen the car and I am curious. Any info would be appreciated. They car is on a transport and should be ready for pickup tomorrow afternoon. Again, just curious, I can't wait to get the car.

Peace,

Fr. Bill Kessler
There is a rear seat fold-down armrest with two cupholders in our FFE with leather.

Back