How many engineers does it take to plug in a Nissan Leaf?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

focusbev

If this truly is what is required to plug in the Nissan Leaf, then the ability to plug in the Ford Focus Electric all on it's own should be a huge selling point! :lol:

1 technician in orange jumpsuit to plug in the car, 1 technician in orange jumpsuit supervising. Check!
nissan-leaf-mobile-charger2-1024x640.jpg

Another great picture on the ford focus electric forum; i laughed out loud. That does look like a big hassle, and a funny picture that can be further used to promote the ease of the focus ev.

Never been a fan of Nissan, Ford and the Focus EV all the way!

Their are funny posts on the ford focus electric forum. The Nissan Leaf is funny looking to me, it doesn't compare to the ford focus electric.

Nissan Leaf = two engineers to deal with it; Focus EV = practical and luxrious car anyone can handle.

yeah there are some pretty funny Nissan Leaf pictures floating around. I got a kick out of this one:

Leaf.jpg

It's an April fools joke and the caption read:

"One solution proposed by Shigatsu Baka, chief engineer of Nissan Leaf, is to introduce an alternative energy upgrade package to the existing EVs. Nissan has been testing a Leaf prototype which can burn leaves to power its generator. It utilizes a roof-mounted collector to suck leaves from trees alongside the road. However, President Sarkozy rejected the idea as he fears the car could change the landscape of Avenue des Champs-Élysées. Bruni also fears that her husband is not tall enough to clear the roof-mounted collector in case it is blocked by large leaves."

I have so much fun visiting ford focus electric forum as not only do I get to learn a ton about the ford focus electric and the ev industry in general but I get to have a few chuckles as well. Great focus electric forum post "focusbev". Kudos.

Back