The FFE Sport Appearance Package!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine will be black.
No plans to to change anything cuz I suck at that kind of thing.
But I am looking for a good bumper sticker that says something like "Too bad, you've got gas. :-(".
Also thinking of something like a scrolling LED sign. That way I can change the comments daily for my audience on the way to work. :)
Things like, "gas stations need to be humbled, Drive electric" or "10 bucks to the person who can find my exaust pipe" or "did the gov't give you your car tax fee?" or, "I'm taking my kid to the movies with the money I didn't spend driving to work today. how about you?" or "Honk if you drive an electric."

I guess the challenge will be coming up with something for every day of the year.

Zurc.

Nice work - about to do something similar to my Platinum White. Dipyourcar has some pretty extreme examples - yours is very reserved. I like it. Thought about a stripe, but it just looks a bit odd on a 4 door. Now if I could just find a better grill. Someone on here called it a guppy, and now that's all I can see. On top of that it's a cheap piece of plastic. I assume it's solid because the cooling is not needed and it helps with aerodynamics? Guess it gets the black treatment until something better comes along.

I found some funny and interesting electric car bumper stickers etc. at cafepress.com
(I am in no way associated with cafepress)

I am not sure what the forum rules are for referencing websites like this or providing direct links.

Good work. I've just ordered some gloss black Focus ST wheels for my Ingot Silver car. Plan on blacking out the window molding and grill as well, though I'll be using vinyl instead of Plasti Dip for a glossy effect, which will hopefully match the wheels.

Zurc said:
Well, how about fattening up those rear tires. Put a custom scoop on the hood, shinny gold color and shaped like a lightning bolt long and low to the hood. The sides definitely need something. the Shelby comes close with the checkers on the bottom but surely there must be a paint scheme that could put some life into those doors. And the front end, my gosh, the front end, What to do? What to do? something long and pointy might help but truly, I don't think there's much hope up there. It looks like someone had something but sanded it all off and forgot to refinish the shape. And what about that lower rear end. Again .. what to do... :?

Just kidding, Looks cool Tex.

Zurc.
Hey saw that you canceled your FFE and went with the LEAF. Just bought mine 3 days ago and wanted to know why?

Hey Snowball 14
You bought a FFE or a Leaf?

Long story short, after 10 weeks and nothing to show, No vin number, No build date, No delivery date.I got tired of waiting for ford to deliver while watching people order after me and take delivery in under 8 weeks.
That and the Dealer Manager asked if I wanted to cancel the order. I was happy to wait the 12 weeks originally quoted to me but the rest of the story didn't look so good. So, I did.

Zurc.

Zurc said:
Hey Snowball 14
You bought a FFE or a Leaf?

Long story short, after 10 weeks and nothing to show, No vin number, No build date, No delivery date.I got tired of waiting for ford to deliver while watching people order after me and take delivery in under 8 weeks.
That and the Dealer Manager asked if I wanted to cancel the order. I was happy to wait the 12 weeks originally quoted to me but the rest of the story didn't look so good. So, I did.

Zurc.
We got the FFE, white pearl. Got it from a dealership cause here in Atlanta it looks like they keep a small stock on hand. My wife wanted the Leaf at first but not after driving it. Me personally couldn't get over the look plus we got a killer deal on one. Apparently they had a mixup with the price through Cars.com. :)

Awsome Snowball.

No killer deals here lol.

Good luck and Enjoy the quiet, the economic savings, the lack of exaust fumes, no waiting or standing at the pumps, no oil changes and on and on and on. :)

Zurc.

Back