National Electric Drive Week Los Angeles

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

electrik

Hello,
I am organizing a National Electric Drive Week event in Woodland Hills on Saturday September 20th. This is the same event committee as last year's Northridge event, just bigger and better. There will be cars from Tesla, Porsche, Fiat, etc, and display booths from companies such as SolarCity and The Auto Gallery. Also, there will be food trucks! I'm wondering if anyone can come, with a Volt or another plug in vehicle. Its at the Woodland Hills Westfield Mall from 10AM-3PM. Thanks, and hope to see some of you there.
-Eric
Please RSVP if you may be able to go.
https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=141

Do any of the FFE owners have any request for a favorite food truck? We have two already, and have room for one more!

Wow! Quite a turnout so far!

Our event now has an emmy award winning DJ/MC and many prizes and giveaways including: pf chang's gift cards, car cleaning production, and MUCH MUCH MORE! We have ride and drives from 15 different types of electric cars, the most of any event! Remember, we moved our event to 5440 Valley Circle Blvd for more parking spaces.

Please RSVP if you can make it.
https://driveelectricweek.org/event.php?eventid=141

To confirm...location is now the high school Valley Circle and Burbank??

OK to just drop by for a little while? If you like I can try to bring my FFE, plus a friend might bring her Rav4.

Should we RSVP or just show up if possible??

michael said:
To confirm...location is now the high school Valley Circle and Burbank??

OK to just drop by for a little while? If you like I can try to bring my FFE, plus a friend might bring her Rav4.

Should we RSVP or just show up if possible??

Stopping by for a little would be great! It is your choice whether to RSVP, but I would recommend it simply to be on the event list in case something changes and you will then get an after email with official pictures of the event.

Thanks, and hope to see you there!

Back