RED Battery in MFM

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pearl

This has shown up in both the MFM app and online occasionally, should I be alarmed? What does it mean?
Vehicle Health Report and Battery System Health both show good.

9ytz0BzHBBMgB4yBZOEeyrqmZx2bv8KLvMVezbylSo8

Glad it's not just me. But I still want confirmation that it's just a screen refresh issue and not a problem with the battery itself.

Pearl said:
Glad it's not just me. But I still want confirmation that it's just a screen refresh issue and not a problem with the battery itself.

I was getting the red (still do occasionally, refresh clears it) when Ford of Escondido was replacing the auxiliary heating assembly. Now just to get them to repair the dings and scrapes they caused...

Pearl said:
Just think of the MFM app as "for entertainment purposes only". It is so buggy you can't really trust, for sure, anything it says.

(I'm half joking, but don't take the app too seriously.)

If you really want to know what is going on with your car, you should get an OBD reader and FORScan.

Back