i need 2015 Focus Electric Wiring Diagram

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello,
Need help, got a SSN , towed the car to service checked lower battery connector and it's corrosed. I'm in Europe, the car is from US, so no options to visit official dealer for recall etc...
Maybe there will be someone who found where to buy this connector separate from battery, or maybe there is some alternatives fors this. Will be waitting for your help guys.
1574B.jpg

Good luck. Please share if you find out where to get them. I'm sure there will be out of warranty repairs that Ford will refuse to fix.

If it is of any help, Yazaki, Sumitomo, TE Connectivity, Rosenberger, Hirschman Automotive, Molex, and Amphenol make high voltage connectors for automotive applications. I would start with Yazaki.

If the vehicle was originally registered in the US. It has the US Warranty, and Ford may pay for repairs in other countries if cost is "reasonable and customary". You would have to submit the repair to a US dealer for reimbursement. It's solely at Ford discretion. The dealer would need to be EV certified.

Car manufacturers are sticklers about warranty work. If the car was originally purchased in the US, then that is where the warranty is valid. If the warranty is still active with the vehicle, and you can somehow get the vehicle back to the US or a US Protectorate (Guam or Puerto Rico for example), you should be able to get warranty service.

Getting a US dealer to flip the bill for work performed in another country? Or that US dealer convincing Ford that everything is legit?

Back