Ford Focus Electric On Letterman

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EcoDad

Remembered seeing the Ford Focus Electric on the David Letterman show a while ago and thought I would post the Youtube clip here on the ford focus electric forum. Letterman mentions he already has 2 electric vehicles and wants to buy more. It is pretty awesome to see a famous and very rich celebrity opt for a more environmentally friendly ride. I think if more celebrities supported initiatives like the Ford Focus ev we could really see the popularity of American made electric vehicles take off. Are there any other famous people that you know support the electric car cause?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ua7eXTupw-o

I want to say Bill Mahr (forgive the spelling if its wrong) from politically correct drives a hybrid. He seems to advocate them. I think he would be behind the ford focus electric.

I do agree that if more celebs, or people in admirable positions drove cares like this others would conform, most people behave in such a way. I personally would love one to help further a technology that will benefit the earth, reduce dependancy on foreign oil, and save me on gas. I hope everyone will one day own a car like the ford focus electric. If we advocate the numerous benefits here on the ford focus electric forum, they will come.

Letterman is great; we need to get him on the Ford Focus Electric Forum since he's such a fan. People see him here and driving a Focus electric would compel the non-believers to pick up a focus ev.

Letterman is a pretty funny show. I'm glad he had the focus ev on air to demonstrate all the greatness that is the ford focus electric.

It would be great to get more celebrity endorsement for the focus ev. I'm sure it'll catch on, we at the ford focus electric forum know what this innovative art is about.

Back