Focus Electric pace car

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klaus

Did anyone else notice something interesting in this picture?

ford-focus-electric-pace-car-3.jpg

The passenger side mirror on the Ford Focus Electric is smaller than the driver's side. Are all Ford Focus Electric's like that? Or is it just bent half way in because it's a pace car or because someone bumped it?

I thought maybe that was one of Ford's tricks to try and make it as aerodynamic as possible?

Hey klaus,

Very observant but I am pretty sure that the mirror is just bent / off in this one picture: Here on Ford's youtube racing page you can see both mirrors are supposed to be the same size on the Ford focus electric pace car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiO08cdMo3o

Its pretty cool that they are using a Ford focus ev car to PACE the NASCAR Sprint Cup race Saturday (April 28) at Richmond International Raceway. Imagine a future where cars like the focus ev are actually in the race!

the mirror on that ford focus is probably just bent in. Enough vehicles now a days offer that feature. I don't find it overly valuable to bend that direction, although the other way is much more valuable. Backed out a couple times over the years and snapped off my side view mirror.

Want a focus ev, can't want, ford focus electric is a car to be in my garage soon.

Awesome!!! Hope you don't mind if I use it in my Focus Electric car calendar next year....

This year I couldn't find a good Corvette calendar, so last month I ended up making a shutterfly Focus Electric calendar for myself, mostly by using the available stock Ford photos and, of course, WindPowered's photo of his FFE and his alt energy sources that he posted here.

Back