Blacked out Emblems, better pics.

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The bright work under the windows is soon to be black as well. Just does go with the look of the car. Also looking to get a color match of the green E for some caliper covers. Installing better door speakers, then I'm going to leave good enough alone.

Mods so far:

Tint 35% Front, 20% All Back Glass
TSW Bathurst Wheels 17"
Plasti Dip Emblems, and soon the lower window moulding.

So, for about $1,200.00 you can totally transform the look of this car and make it look PDG.

Someone mentioned how well the fit and finish of this car was. They must have been joking, because the more I go over it, the more I realize how hideous the fit and finish is. That said, still a dang fun car to drive!

OC Dan said:
Someone mentioned how well the fit and finish of this car was. They must have been joking, because the more I go over it, the more I realize how hideous the fit and finish is. That said, still a dang fun car to drive!
Hideous?

Mine was generally pretty good. My only real complaint was the hood, which didn't sit even over both headlights (it was quite obvious) and was slightly off-center. My dealer sent it to their body shop for adjustment for free.

It's pretty bad. The hood is a joke. It must be there to cool the motor, because there is no way when this car was in clay they thought that looked good! Also, the rear spoiler gaps are really out of alignment. Then, look at the lower window trim of this car. Where the front fender portion and front doors come together is totally misaligned. I have a serious eye for detail and most people would never notice the things I do. Auto detailers hate me!

OC Dan said:
It's pretty bad. The hood is a joke. It must be there to cool the motor, because there is no way when this car was in clay they thought that looked good! Also, the rear spoiler gaps are really out of alignment. Then, look at the lower window trim of this car. Where the front fender portion and front doors come together is totally misaligned. I have a serious eye for detail and most people would never notice the things I do. Auto detailers hate me!

Sorry to hear. When I buy a car I perform a 1.5-2 hour inspection of it before I sign paperwork and leave the lot. Other than 4 paint bubbles, mine had very good build quality.

Back