focusbev

How many engineers does it take to plug in a Nissan Leaf?

Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:12 pm

If this truly is what is required to plug in the Nissan Leaf, then the ability to plug in the Ford Focus Electric all on it's own should be a huge selling point! :lol:

1 technician in orange jumpsuit to plug in the car, 1 technician in orange jumpsuit supervising. Check!

Sandra

Re: How many engineers does it take to plug in a Nissan Leaf

Fri May 11, 2012 4:34 pm

Another great picture on the ford focus electric forum; i laughed out loud. That does look like a big hassle, and a funny picture that can be further used to promote the ease of the focus ev.

Never been a fan of Nissan, Ford and the Focus EV all the way!

Rick

Sat May 12, 2012 9:14 pm

Their are funny posts on the ford focus electric forum. The Nissan Leaf is funny looking to me, it doesn't compare to the ford focus electric.

Nissan Leaf = two engineers to deal with it; Focus EV = practical and luxrious car anyone can handle.

EcoDad

Sat May 19, 2012 6:30 am

yeah there are some pretty funny Nissan Leaf pictures floating around. I got a kick out of this one:

It's an April fools joke and the caption read:

"One solution proposed by Shigatsu Baka, chief engineer of Nissan Leaf, is to introduce an alternative energy upgrade package to the existing EVs. Nissan has been testing a Leaf prototype which can burn leaves to power its generator. It utilizes a roof-mounted collector to suck leaves from trees alongside the road. However, President Sarkozy rejected the idea as he fears the car could change the landscape of Avenue des Champs-Élysées. Bruni also fears that her husband is not tall enough to clear the roof-mounted collector in case it is blocked by large leaves."

I have so much fun visiting ford focus electric forum as not only do I get to learn a ton about the ford focus electric and the ev industry in general but I get to have a few chuckles as well. Great focus electric forum post "focusbev". Kudos.

mrpalerider

Tue May 29, 2012 10:00 am

What if you suck in a bird?

Return to “Pictures, Videos”