Mid 2012 Focus EV Dealership Lists

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElectricEV

I have read that the mid 2012 focus electric will be coming to states such as Arizona, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Virginia and Washington. I have a friend who lives in Oregon and she was hoping I could help her locate which will be the first Ford dealerships in that state to carry the focus ev. I tried calling a couple dealers but nobody seemed to really know the answer. Does anyone know when Ford will officially release this focus electric dealership info?

ElectricEV said:
I have read that the mid 2012 focus electric will be coming to states such as Arizona, Colorado, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Massachusetts, Michigan, North Carolina, Oregon, Texas, Virginia and Washington. I have a friend who lives in Oregon and she was hoping I could help her locate which will be the first Ford dealerships in that state to carry the focus ev. I tried calling a couple dealers but nobody seemed to really know the answer. Does anyone know when Ford will officially release this focus electric dealership info?

You'll need to keep checking this site ... I'm sure Ford will probably have a press release on additional availability. I'm also assuming if you sign up for updates on that site you might see something about the same time via email from Ford.

http://www.ford.com/electric/focuselectric/2012/reservations/

Back