Ford Focus EV options

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

focusbev

Although the standard Ford Focus comes with a whole host of options, being an electric vehicle paints some of those options into a corner.

For example, there is no options on wheels or tires, because Ford wants all Focus Electric vehicles to come equipped with low rolling resistance tires and light, aerodynamic friendly wheels.

The Ford Focus Electric has an MSRP of $39,995. The Ford Focus Electric includes standard voice-actuation navigation, HD radio, Sync with MyFord Touch displays. This info is partly gleaned from Nissan Leaf sales data that says electric vehicle early adopters are typically in high paying jobs and usually opt for the full-featured version.

The only choice an early adopter has to make on the Ford Focus Electric is cloth versus leather upholstery - for some people unable to make choices, the lack of decision making on the Ford Focus EV would be a definite plus, for others, not so much.

I agree with Focusbev post. :D Anyway, with regard to Ford, you can never go wrong if you pick a Ford. There is a website I came across that helped me figure out exactly which Ford I wanted. It also showed me the least expensive place I could go in town to buy that car. I was really happy with the dealership and my brand new car.

Back