2017 Ford Focus pricing

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

goodbadboys9

Hi Ford family,

I am interested in buying Ford Focus Electric & I found a dealer offering 2017 Ford Focus Electric for 25K out the door price.I live in a state where I dont need to pay taxes for electric cars so the price I mentioned above is the final price.What would be the best price to get 2017 Ford Focus electric as we will be getting 2019 models into the market pretty soon.

I would really appreciate any feedback on the pricing.

Also,I am flexible with my purchase date,I want to buy a commuter car & I can wait until end of the year or first quarter of next year.

goodbadboys9 said:
Hi Ford family,

I am interested in buying Ford Focus Electric & I found a dealer offering 2017 Ford Focus Electric for 25K out the door price.I live in a state where I dont need to pay taxes for electric cars so the price I mentioned above is the final price.What would be the best price to get 2017 Ford Focus electric as we will be getting 2019 models into the market pretty soon.

I would really appreciate any feedback on the pricing.

Also,I am flexible with my purchase date,I want to buy a commuter car & I can wait until end of the year or first quarter of next year.

RUN! Price is WAY too high!!!!

goodbadboys9 said:
Thank you for your response.What would be the good price for 2017 Focus

scottt said:
RUN! Price is WAY too high!!!!

Should be looking in the high teens, VERY VERY low 20's.

Keep in mind it's 2 years old the second it hits the street. KBB trade in value on a 2017 with no miles is approx $16,500

I got my 2018 out the door with tax, licensing, etc for $29.2k. Since I receive a $7500 federal tax break and a $2500 state refund, the most it's worth with ZERO MILES would be around $19k. Now that mine has 2500 miles on it, I'd suspect it's worth $14k to $15k.

Fat Focus said:
I got my 2018 out the door with tax, licensing, etc for $29.2k. Since I receive a $7500 federal tax break and a $2500 state refund, the most it's worth with ZERO MILES would be around $19k. Now that mine has 2500 miles on it, I'd suspect it's worth $14k to $15k.

2018's are even less now. There is a $4000 rebate on them from Ford.

Thanks for the responses & Information provided(Special thanks to Scott).I will submit offer next & as it will be month end they might be more motivated to sell the car

Back