Ford Focus Electric Price

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

focusbev

Everyone is waiting to hear on what the Ford Focus Electric Price will be, but do you have any guesses?

Will it be comparable to the Leaf?

Or will the Ford Focus Electric car be able to blow the Leaf out of the water because it's using an existing chassis instead of rebuilding from the ground up?

Surely it will be cheaper than the Volt?

PluginCars.com has the MSRP listed as $30,000. They are a pretty well connected site, but I would think if Ford released the Ford Focus Electric Price it would be all over the internet, not just on one site. They're probably just taking a guess, and I think that's a wee bit low!

I am going to guess a little higher than the Leaf. I figure the battery management system will add some to the price.

evluv said:
PluginCars.com has the MSRP listed as $30,000. They are a pretty well connected site, but I would think if Ford released official pricing for the Focus Electric it would be all over the internet, not just on one site. They're probably just taking a guess, and I think that's a wee bit low!

I'm going with $30K, following PluginCars. Two reasons: (1) as you said, those guys are well connected, but (2) I think Ford wants to make a big splash versus GM, and price is the way to do it. Just guessing :)

I don't have any idea what the Ford Focus Electric Price might be - I know what I'd like it to be, but whenever I think too much about it I start getting grumpy that we haven't got any more information on the Ford Focus Electric Car to talk about on this forum since it was first released at CES in January!

I'm guessing the price will be a little higher than the Leaf (around $34k-$35k) but will match the Leaf lease at $349/month. I imagine if they want to deliver vehicles before the end of this year they'd want to release a price and ordering information later this summer.

I also saw the price of Ford Focus Electric in Plugincars.com and it's really around $30,000. Of course there is no price of winning iPod touch. I hope there is.

kennygd said:
I also saw the price of Ford Focus Electric in Plugincars.com and it's really around $30,000. Of course there is no price of winning iPod touch. I hope there is.

FYI Plugincars' price is user entered. The date is even in the future.

Date Name Seller City State Price Monthly Lease Payment Lease Term Lease Down Pymt Comments
2012-05-16 Anonymous AURORA Colorado $30,000

http://www.plugincars.com/ford-focus-electric/price

Back