Selling 2015 Magnetic FFE $13.5k

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trey

Hey forum members! It is a tough day as I must sell my 2015 FFE. It has been a fantastic car and tough to see it go, but I am getting a new job effective 2/1 and I will be driving quite a bit each day as a territory manager. Other than tinting the windows and adding the protection package, it is stock. The car is in new shape as it drives from my garage to my office garage each day. I posted pictures when I got it in the 2015 Changes thread and the car still looks the same today, with the added tint and mud flaps.

2015 FFE Magnetic, leather, 9k miles, located in Georgia, $13,500.
FocusElectric1_zps9496389d.jpg

FocusElectric2_zps79501b13.jpg

I am placing it for sale at a higher price outside of this site, but I am providing this group a discount because you know the car and I do not have to take time explaining everything over the next month. :)

I live in suburbs North of Altanta. If it does not sell quickly, I will ship it to Colorado if you or anyone you know is interested. Really a great car, but not appropriate considering my territory includes a location over 250 miles from home (one way). If you want any specific pictures, let me know and I am happy to oblige.

I told my boss about this one... He has a 2013 smart for two EV he leases for 140 a month (it has 3000 miles on it - never gets driven). He's been wanting to buy a FFE for a while. He's actually going to look at a Tesla P70 today. He can afford a P90D but he doesn't really want to spend the money. He would replace his 2012 SL550 with 5000 miles with the Tesla.

breeves002 said:
I told my boss about this one... He has a 2013 smart for two EV he leases for 140 a month (it has 3000 miles on it - never gets driven). He's been wanting to buy a FFE for a while. He's actually going to look at a Tesla P70 today. He can afford a P90D but he doesn't really want to spend the money. He would replace his 2012 SL550 with 5000 miles with the Tesla.

Minor "nitpick" for your boss but Tesla don't offer a P70. The 70 comes as a 70 or a 70D. For the performance variant you have to go to the 85 or 90 Kwh battery and to get the P that requires the dual drive units so P85D or P90D. Also given last weeks changes to the Canadian Tesla website it seems the 85 Kwh battery is soon to be retired leaving only 70 and 90 Kwh battery availablity.

Thanks and Cheers

Carl

For now, I would ay this car is "under contract". The potential buyer seems to be an upstanding guy and I suspect the car will be sold. If it falls through, I will update this thread again. Thanks for your PMs.

Back