2013 FFE for sale

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tdmoore9

Hey Guys, I have a 2013 FFE that I would like to get rid of. The mileage is just not working for my lifestyle. It is a black 2013 with leather, and has no issues at all. The car was a buy back from CA, for a non mechanical issue( sync). I have owned it for almost a year, and it has been a very good car with not one issue. It currently has 17k on it, and is driven every day. I owe about $15k on it, and I am willing to lose a little to move it. I will also include a Siemens level 2 charger. Call me, or email. Thanks. Tracy 770-856-4499

Tdmoore9 said:
Hey Guys, I have a 2013 FFE that I would like to get rid of. The mileage is just not working for my lifestyle. It is a black 2013 with leather, and has no issues at all. The car was a buy back from CA, for a non mechanical issue( sync). I have owned it for almost a year, and it has been a very good car with not one issue. It currently has 17k on it, and is driven every day. I owe about $15k on it, and I am willing to lose a little to move it. I will also include a Siemens level 2 charger. Call me, or email. Thanks. Tracy 770-856-4499

You might have to be willing to lose a lot on it. New ones can be had for around $15k.

Tdmoore9 said:
I forgot to say the car is in Georgia. We lost our state tax credit.

i might be interested, can you semd me some pictures at redacted

---

MODERATOR EDIT: I've gone ahead and redacted the email address in this post as well, as per hybridbear's suggestion. Tdmoore9, please use the private message feature of the forum to communicate privately.

jimmorock said:
i might be interested, can you semd me some pictures at redacted
I'd recommend editing your post to remove your e-mail address. It's better to send your e-mail via private message for your security.

Back