155 Days!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody renew their SiriusXM? I didn't. There's nothing on and the quality of the stream is subpar for music. Thnak god for MP#s on a USB stick but the radio should be able to play back higher quality files like FLAC. MP3 just doesn't cut it anymore.

damania said:
Anybody renew their SiriusXM? I didn't. There's nothing on and the quality of the stream is subpar for music. Thnak god for MP#s on a USB stick but the radio should be able to play back higher quality files like FLAC. MP3 just doesn't cut it anymore.
There are a few topics about this subject, including info about how to get the best deals should you want to renew.

Thanks for reminding me. I did a one-year deal that's about to expire I need to "cancel" so that I can get a good deal for another year.

they offered me $30 for 6 months after my expiration. Even for $1 a month I don't see myself using them.

OK, your kiddies can get new shoes, just renewed.

I probably could have save a bit by screwing with the guy but I got the 89/year deal. Good enough for me I listen to it every day. Next time I call them to cancel it's for real because the car is about to go back then.

I listen to SXM 100% of the time. In fact, I have not even programmed any of the FM or AM channels.

You can buy your kids another outfit jmueller...I am loyal and will continue to be a customer. I have it in my wife's MDX as well.

Congratulations! So what color did you get? :?:[/quote]

I got Magnetic Leather 3500 incentive plus a coupon from Ford Credit for 500 so saved 4k :cool: ...Just curious what other people pad here in Chicago land my negotiated price was 28070 plus fees and tax

[/quote]

I got Magnetic Leather 3500 incentive plus a coupon from Ford Credit for 500 so saved 4k :cool: ...Just curious what other people pad here in Chicago land my negotiated price was 28070 plus fees and tax[/quote]

So, did you pay more than MSRP? The MSRP with leather is $30,990, with the $4K off, you should be at $26,990. I am paying $25,143 + tax and fees for the exact same car. I am in Southern California. ????

Keith

I got Magnetic Leather 3500 incentive plus a coupon from Ford Credit for 500 so saved 4k :cool: ...Just curious what other people pad here in Chicago land my negotiated price was 28070 plus fees and tax[/quote]

So, did you pay more than MSRP? The MSRP with leather is $30,990, with the $4K off, you should be at $26,990. I am paying $25,143 + tax and fees for the exact same car. I am in Southern California. ????

Keith[/quote]

Well Keith unfortunately thats not how it works 28070 thats way under msrp.... So they ad fees ,title registration plates and taxes AND then.....-4k ! So youvare definitely not paying as low as 25,143 .... If you got msrp deal then you are paying 2,920 more than me all rebates and incentives comes after total eith taxes and fees

I mis-interpreted your post, I read it to say that the $28,070 price was after the $4K incentive was applied. So compared with my deal ($29,143 + fees before incentives), your deal is about $1100 better than mine. Darn. Next time I buy a car, will you come with me to help me negotiate? :lol:

Having said that, I was able to take another $500 off using the coupon that was emailed to me from when I participated in a Ford ecoBoost drive event a few weeks ago. Picked my car up last night, and loving it so far!!

Keith

Back