Placed order for Magnetic 2015

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scottt

Staff member
Pulled the trigger over the weekend, after 4 years of waiting for the pricing to come down.

Had to order the car. Am told it will be 6-8 weeks. Hopefully the rebates will be even higher then (I'm locked into the $4000 now, so it won't get any worse).

Looking forward to it.

Has anyone swapped out their interior? I REALLY hate beige. What model year Focus interiors (looking for a black one) will fit?

Thanks!!

Steve0512 said:
It's not beige. Medium Light Stone is grey. Which looks nice with Magnetic.
Uh... the interior of the FFE is definitely in the beige family, with dark charcoal/brown trim and some black accents.

It's a fairly subtle beige, though -- very light, and not "yellowy". But, not grey.

I'm not a fan of beige either, but I like the interior of the FFE (thanks to the other darker elements).

scottt said:
Pulled the trigger over the weekend, after 4 years of waiting for the pricing to come down.

Had to order the car. Am told it will be 6-8 weeks. Hopefully the rebates will be even higher then (I'm locked into the $4000 now, so it won't get any worse).

Looking forward to it.

Has anyone swapped out their interior? I REALLY hate beige. What model year Focus interiors (looking for a black one) will fit?

Thanks!!

2012 -2014 Ti with MFT and sony, 2012 SEL with Sony and some 2012-2014 SE with certain packages. you would need to replace, Seats, door panels, center console, etc. The lower trim (S-SE) door panels do not have the soft touch trim and lack the speakers for the 6 way sound system. Also keep in mind the center console cup profile. The seats should be either the sport models from the SE with heated seats, SEL and Ti, or the leather, and whether you have power seats in the car you ordered.

When I search places for parts, there is a date cutoff.

One seat is listed as thru 9/17/13 and the other is from 9/18/13

Granted these labels are on the leather seats, looks like I'm ok on cloth.

Unfortunately none of the parts places list if they are heated or not. I'm just going to have to see if there are seat heat switches in the donor car.

I'd at least like to do the seats first, as they should be an easy swap. I'll tackle the door cards and other stuff at a later time.

I HATE Beige! :)

FINALLY got my VIN.......and was told my build date is June 8th, ARUG!!!!!

Back