Lease Assumption on Focus Electric Available

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unplugged

Focus Electric 2013 in absolutely mint condition. 15 months remaining on lease. Effective monthly payment: $312.08

I was thinking of moving up to the Tesla Model S. But my lease is for another 15 months. What to do? Then I found a website called SwapaLease.com and discovered a world I wish I had known. Most car companies allow for the assumption of a lease. This means that the original leasee can have another person assume the payments. Once that happens, the new leasee is responsible for the remainder of the payments and the original leasee has no more responsibility. http://www.SwapaLease.com is a marketplace for those who want to lease a car on a shorter term lease, but don't want the payments that usually come from that short term lease. It allows someone interested in a car to try it out for a shorter term than usual without any obligation other than the remainder of the lease.

I listed my Focus Electric on the site today for $312.08 per month. The site calculated the remaining miles on the lease and shows 1,140 miles per month available, for the 15 months that remain on my lease. I don't think many people are aware of the lease assumptions for the Focus Electric because there are only eight in the U.S. currently available. You can review the photos and information without registering here:
http://www.swapalease.com/lease/details/2013-Ford-Focus.aspx?salid=908240

If anyone is interested in trying out a Focus Electric for a year or so, this is the perfect way to do it. If you are in the Southern California area, this car is the perfect Focus Electric to do it in. Perfect condition. If you would like to avoid any fee from SwapaLease.com for registering, we can handle this privately. Assuming very good credit, Ford Motor Credit will allow assumption of the lease. I will pay any transfer fees. There is no transfer tax in California.

Please PM me if you are interested. Orange County, California

Back