2015 FFE Ordering Available

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jachady

Hey Guys and Gals,

The 2015 order bank is open and I already have 3 sold orders in the system. If you know someone interested in ordering one, I can email out the order guide as the Ford website still only shows the 2014 information.

John

Is Ford going to stock the dealers nation wide outside of CA with the 2015?
Is their range increasing to 81 miles?

Thanks...

Unofficially yes it will achieve 81 mile range. Ford is apparently reprogramming the computer that controls the rate the energy is pulled from the battery. I would think this may slow it down a hair. Or maybe they are opening up part of the reserve capacity.

California will always get more than the rest of us. The Focus Electric is a controlled commodity, if we dont' have an order in, they won't build us one. Those of us outside of California that sell the most will get the most allocation. I am getting the first ones in the Chicago region since I outsold the entire region 4-1 over the last year.

jachady said:
Unofficially yes it will achieve 81 mile range. Ford is apparently reprogramming the computer that controls the rate the energy is pulled from the battery. I would think this may slow it down a hair. Or maybe they are opening up part of the reserve capacity.
Will Ford offer a software update to implement this on pre-2015 FFEs as well in the near future?

jachady said:
Hey Guys and Gals,

The 2015 order bank is open and I already have 3 sold orders in the system. If you know someone interested in ordering one, I can email out the order guide as the Ford website still only shows the 2014 information.

John

Hey John did you ever get your orders on your lot yet? And which date of November did you order?

lietuviukasd said:
Has anybody heard any news from your dealer besides Trey in regards on the status of you order?

I ordered mine back in December and they just told me that the build date will be early March, but they will have one in transit to them now and they swapped my order so that I should be able to pick it up early Feb.

jdmsti101 said:
I ordered mine back in December and they just told me that the build date will be early March, but they will have one in transit to them now and they swapped my order so that I should be able to pick it up early Feb.

Man lucky you!!! I have same news March , looks like going to have to wait Probably April

lietuviukasd said:
jdmsti101 said:

Man lucky you!!! I have same news March , looks like going to have to wait Probably April

Just got a call from the sales manager and I should be able to pick it up this Sat. :D

jdmsti101 said:
Just got a call from the sales manager and I should be able to pick it up this Sat. :D

That is great news! I hope it works out for you. That will make for a fun weekend. What color?

I ordered a white platinum, but I just saw a candy blue today and really like it. The dealership have both color in stock now, so I guessed I will see which one I will like best when I am picking up the car this weekend. Can't wait to drive one home. :D

You mean like this Blue Candy? (Sorry couldn't resist):
ffechargesc.jpg

Back