New Ford FFE Lease Incentive

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightHawk

I see the Ford website has an updated larger lease incentive (RCL customer cash) for leasing a new Ford Forcus Electric between 10/1/2014 and 1/15/2015.
Last month the lease incentive amount was $11,750 now its gone up to a whopping $12,500 ($750 more!)
Probably the best time to get a deal including this larger incentive would be in late December (end of this quarter) when you might be able to negotiate the biggest dealer discount.
The Ford purchase incentive in comparison didn't change, still $6000 customer cash if you buy/finance instead of lease.

Interesting ! The down payment recommendation also went down, from $2749 (which is still on the front splash section of the Focus Electric model webpage) to $1890 (5%).

I know for sure I saw a $7000 purchase incentive on the national incentive website just a couple of days ago. The extra $1000 was an additional lease-conversion incentive if you were trading in a non-Ford. Looks like it's gone now.

Car salesmen like to say "this offer won't last !" and sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it gets better !

Yeah that competitive lease incentive isn't always advertised.
My dealer added an extra $500 bonus for that last month, but didn't realize I didn't have a leased vehicle to trade in.
They had to redo all the numbers at the very end because of that.

Although the lease incentive monies from Ford did improve month over month, I've found that improvement is mostly offset by a reduction in residuals.

I'm in Atlanta, GA and am contemplating a lease based on a 24 month term/10,500 annual miles. The residual based on those terms was 50% in September and has been reduced to 48% in October. So, a wash, all things considered.

I can't speak to the other terms/miles.

I assume the lease incentive has been reduced in line with the MSRP reduction, but I don't find that spelled out. Anyone know the new lease details???

michael said:
I assume the lease incentive has been reduced in line with the MSRP reduction, but I don't find that spelled out. Anyone know the new lease details???
Looks like the Ford lease cash for the FFE is now reduced to $10,000 but with a $6000 MSRP reduction thats still a big total reduction from a month ago.
Last month I got thru a local Ford dealer a $2700 dealer discount plus the Ford lease cash deal at that time ($11,750) and that got me a true zero down with 35 upcoming monthly payments of $250+tax.
With the new Ford pricing and Lease cash should be able to get an even lower zero down 3year lease deal depending on what dealer discount one can negotiate (probably not as big as I managed at end of September - end of a quarter)

Back