Looking for used or new FFE details in post

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SteveZ1

Hi all,

I have been looking for a White or Silver used FFE, must have leather. I can buy or assume a lease as long as the numbers are good.

I can also purchase a new one, again if the numbers are good and there is no game playing.

Here is an example of game playing.

When looking at Autotrader there are several dealers advertising cars in the $25K - $27K range and make no mention that this is for a leased car.

Only after wasting my time do you get to the real numbers.

I'm in Boulder CO I do not mind buying or leasing long distance.

The key thing is honesty and transparency.

My email is [email protected]

Thank you in advance for any leads.

Steve

I think you will be far better off getting a new lease. The prices are falling and right now (Memorial Day weekend) is very important to dealers

I tried that but the dealership experience has made me so sick, I am looking for other options.

I tried Serramonte Ford , because they have a good inventory and on auto trader advertise aggressive pricing.

In real life they would not honor the online pricing and had a lease of about $500 a month for a zero drive-off.

I am looking for a zero drive-off for a FFE with leather for less than $300 / month with sales tax at 4.8%

If there is a dealer reading this forum I am open to leasing almost anywhere in the country. Th closer to Colorado the better.

My email is

[email protected]

Thank you,

Steve

michael said:
I think you will be far better off getting a new lease. The prices are falling and right now (Memorial Day weekend) is very important to dealers

If you're willing to do long distance, you might want to read through electricAZ's experience in closing a killer lease deal from California. He mentions the dealer in this post:

http://www.myfocuselectric.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1716&start=120#p11070

Good luck, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya...

Thank you for getting back.

I did read through the whole post and he said he would not go back to this dealership.

Its just such an experience I am trying to avoid.

I appreciate you keeping an eye out for us.

We also have a Volt, and have even though of getting another one instead of the FFE, Summit White like yours, but I'd prefer an all electric.

We shall see.

Thank you again for chiming in and helping.

Steve

v_traveller said:
If you're willing to do long distance, you might want to read through electricAZ's experience in closing a killer lease deal from California. He mentions the dealer in this post:

http://www.myfocuselectric.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1716&start=120#p11070

Good luck, I'll keep my eyes peeled for ya...

SteveZ1 said:
Thank you for getting back.

I did read through the whole post and he said he would not go back to this dealership.

Its just such an experience I am trying to avoid.
Yikes! I am so sorry about that.

So I looked on craigslist in my area and autotrader in my area, only found one. was the wrong color.

Did a nationwide search on autotrader, you may have seen this but in case you haven't there's a Ford dealer in Montana that seems to have a number of used 2013 FFEs in your color choices with leather in the $21K-$22K range, 4K to 12K miles on the odo.

Here is the link to the search I did (will need to copy/paste entire text into browser):

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/Leather+Seats/Ford/Focus/Boulder+CO-80301?endYear=2015&extColorsSimple=WHITE%2COFFWHITE%2CSILVER&featureCodes=1078&makeCode1=FORD&mmt=[FORD[FOCUS[FOCUS|Electric]][]]&modelCode1=FOCUS&numRecords=100&searchRadius=0&showcaseListingId=355306400&showcaseOwnerId=100020696&sortBy=derivedpriceASC&startYear=1981&Log=0

I know it's a dealer and not private party (ugh), but that price range seems to be a bargain. Might be worth a phone call....

This is similar to what we've been looking to do. ElectricAZ got a great lease deal from a Cali dealer. I have tried contacting Cali dealers and have not found deals like he got. Even the dealer that gave him the deal wouldn't offer me anything remotely near that. I referenced the deal that he got and was told that the price they quoted me (about $350/month) was the lowest they would do.

Fort Atkinson WI is a ways from boulder, but we are quickly becoming known for our customer service and knowledge in regards to these vehicles. If you search around the Forum for myself and JAChady, you will see we are very active on here. I'd say close to half of our FFE business has been out of state thus far, so we got the process down. PM me or JAChady and we will see what we can do for you!

-Zjlange
Havill-Spoerl Ford Lincoln
Fort Atkinson, WI

If I was living in Colorado, I'd be buying a used EV almost every year mainly due to the 6 k tax rebate. See if you can buy any used EV's that are compliance cars in CA. They will not sell you compliance cars if they are new since the car manufacturers need those CARB credits, but used ones are fair game. That way you wouldn't be limited to just the iMiev, FFE, Leaf, Volt and Tesla.

Back