2012 Value

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sogorman

How would everyone feel about a 2012 White with leather, 14k miles for $20,000

I was leaning towards leasing a 13 or 14 but saw this used one that has been sitting in the lot for a while and thinking I could snag it for 20k.

A few concerns... it's a 2012 model but I don't think they have changed much and It's been sitting in the AZ heat for a while.

Any thoughts?

Sean

Wow, I'd jump at that if I didn't have an FFE already. Battery is warranted for 8Y/100K miles, and testimony by AZ folks on this forum seems to indicate no battery degradation problems so far, so I personally wouldn't worry about the heat exposure while it was parked.

Arguably, 2012 is better than 2013 and 2014... Ford took away the rain sensing wipers and Homelink in 2013.

I was watching this one too on Autotrader, I think it sold.

:(

v_traveller said:
Wow, I'd jump at that if I didn't have an FFE already. Battery is warranted for 8Y/100K miles, and testimony by AZ folks on this forum seems to indicate no battery degradation problems so far, so I personally wouldn't worry about the heat exposure while it was parked.

Arguably, 2012 is better than 2013 and 2014... Ford took away the rain sensing wipers and Homelink in 2013.

Yea, it's gone now. :/

I was out of town for a couple of days on business and when I called the dealership this morning it was gone. :x

Back