Just call Mr. Electric for your charger

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FUEXXON

This geek squad thing is a joke. Mr Electric does a free site survey anyway. Once I talked to the BestBuy Geek Squad I couldn't see the value in the service they were going to provide unless you have a really crazy install. Mr Electric does procure the charger from BestBuy, that is if you want the specific Leviton Ford Charger which I did, and BestBuy simply acts as a intermediate between you and Mr. Electric for $100. Save the money and call Mr. Electric direct (1-866-673-5328). You call, give them a general idea what you want and they have a local electrician call you within 2 business days. The guy that called me in Cary North Carolina was polite and came out to my house within hours of speaking with me. He gave me an estimate and scheduled the service for next week.

I went to Best Buy Geek Sqawd in Northridge, CA and they first didn't know what I was talking about, EV charger. Then after going through a few other workers they said they had not started doing the installations. This was about 6 weeks ago. I finally just bought a charger, GE Wattstation from the Internet and had a local electrician install it. It wend great and I love the charger. Each time I pull in the garage, it takes about 10 seconds to plug in and it tops the car off so it is always fully charged. I really love the car. LADWP gives me a discount on a portion of my electric bill, at a rate of 2 cents per kWhr.

Mr Electric came and installed the charger. It works great... unfortunately the car charger in the car looks like it just broke but that is a different post. I really like the Ford Leviton Charger. It is well built with a nice case and if you are a ford guy like me the blue oval is all over it!!! The Mr. Electric guy, Bruce was my guy, came out and did a great job, very professional and even came out two more times to move it around until I was happy. He even moved my outlet for me at no extra charge. I would use these guys for just about anything; very good experience and very impressed.

Charger failed in a week. Makes a growling sound. Bestbuy says call Mr. Electric and Mr. Electric says call Bestbuy. Wondering how this is gonna work out. $2500 I should have played blackjack with I guess.

This is really sound good.Calling Mr. Electric for charger seem very helpful for some people.

Back