current sales figures?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link, Evocus. Bookmarked it because it seems like it's one of the best sources of current EV information out there.

So as of the end of February, looks like there's 924 of us; we must be over a thousand by now. Certainly have been seeing more FFEs here in the Los Angeles area.

March 2013 sales were 180, highest month since inception. Next highest was last November, at 172.

We are now a population of 1104.

v_traveller said:
March 2013 sales were 180, highest month since inception. Next highest was last November, at 172.

We are now a population of 1104.

1104 :lol: Compared to our FFE, there were more Ferrari sold last year, 3,577, then what Ford has sold last year and probably this year combined. So you can tell people FFE's are rarer then Ferrari hand down...lol.
(Funny but true, I see a minimum of least 2 Ferraris each day here in Vegas while ive only seen 2 other FFE's since they came out).

From what I'm hearing that is about the max they can build a month. Currently the FFE is still getting the white glove treatment: They slow the line down and engineers walk with the cars as they are built. At the moment they only are building 4 per shift. Doing the math:

2 shifts/day x 20 workdays x 4 per shift = 160 cars/month (roughly).

Hi! My wife and I just got our first non-gas car - a 2013 FFE. Love it, so far. (it's been less than a week).

Are these figures broken down geographically? I'm in Staten Island, NY.

Got the info from the link posted above by Evocus:

http://insideevs.com/monthly-plug-in-sales-scorecard/

Unfortunately it's not broken out geographically from this source.

I tried looking for more info on the Ford media site, no luck. All I could find there are total Focus numbers in the U.S. - 24,929 for March, so FFEs made up for less than 1% of Focus sales.

http://media.ford.com/images/10031/March13sales.pdf

Back