Finally have mine!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j79guy

Deposit made May 05, final payment made last Monday, Aug 06, and delivered to my local dealer today. Maybe the first one sold in Western Canada. (?)
Slyastro beat me to the first in Canada, so I have to brag where I can.
Frosted Glass. Leather.

Robin Sipe.

j79guy said:
Deposit made May 05, final payment made last Monday, Aug 06, and delivered to my local dealer today. Maybe the first one sold in Western Canada. (?)
Frosted Glass. Leather.

Robin Sipe.

Congrats ... not many being reported in the U.S. so this is rare indeed, would assume Vancouver, B.C. area?

j79guy said:
Frosted Glass. Leather.

Robin Sipe.

Hello Robin !!

I'm glad to learn that I'm not ALONE anymore in my country !!

Congratulations and let's share our Focus Electric experiences!

Sly

redEV: Kind of. Purchased my FFE at Richport Ford, in Richmond, BC However, I live in Fort St.John, BC, about 1200 km North of Vancouver. I had the car delivered here, post dealer prep. I won't see many electrics on the road here for some time to come!

Slyastro: Yes, my experience with the car so far has been very positive. I will have to send you an e-mail note or two as time passes, especially once winter sets in.

Robin.

1200 km north of Vancouver, that will be interesting to see how your heating goes. People have reported not too much of a drawdown when using the AC. I wonder if creating heat from the battery will draw down the range more than the AC. Maybe if you precondition the car at home or at work that won't be much of an issue for you.

Good luck, let us know any impressions or unusual events.

Back