Here I am

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandra

I recently signed up here. I've been a huge fan of Ford's for a long time. The Focus has always been a good model. The Ford Focus Electric is something everyone should be lucky enough to own.

Great to have you in the Ford Focus Electric Forum. This is a tranquil medium for all us Ford Focus Electric fanatics. Be sure to take pictures of your Focus EV and post them!

Hi, and good to have you. Everyone here on the ford focus electric forum seems very friendly and knowledgable about the ford focus electric. Please enjoy your stay and don't be afraid to comment on the focus ev.

Hey Sandra!

Welcome to the ford focus electric forum. I think you will find your time here to be wonderful. The ford focus electric forum is a fantastic community full of intelligent people who know a ton about the Ford focus ev. Were you considering buying one in the near future? Again welcome aboard and don't hesitate to share anything new you find out about the focus ev.

Hi, I'm new too. I wouldn't say that I've been a Ford fan all my life or anything but I am a big fan of EV's and being that Nissan and Ford are pioneering the 1st North American pure electric cars I'm changing loyalty interests:)

Has there been any technical data released yet about what type of battery they're using and the type of motor being employed? Thx.

Back