Focus Electric Washington Times Article

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EcoDad

Thanks for the article, I love reading about my new favorite car; the Ford Focus Electric! I would also be interested in knowing if their were a collection or archive of articles here on the ford focus electric forum. Would make reading about the focus ev much more convenient.

Its great that America's most fuel efficient car is the ford focus electric; an American car. Thanks for the article, i love seeing stuff like this; it makes me proud to be an American and have access to the ford focus electric. It also makes a great point of referance when i convince my friends to all get a focus ev. I'll be like, here's the article link in the ford focus electric forum; proof of great mileage.

This is a good threat in the ford focus electric forum. America's most fuel efficient car (ford focus electric) should be an American made car like it is. The US is getting it putting out cars like the focus ev; makes me proud to be here.

As a native Michigander I'm happy that it's made in Detroit (Wayne, really) reflecting that American industry and labor can not only compete but beat the opposition. Ford Focus EV and the C-cars are the best in class. Proud to have ordered one, engineered and produced in the USA. Al-Qaeda hates this car!

Thanks for the post. No wonder Ford was able to do it. It remains competitive in the electric-powered vehicle market, as well as offering consumers an impressive, competitive and popular array of internal combustion cars and trucks.

Back