Ford Focus Electric Forum Introductions

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarfraz

Hello!It would be great for me to be a part of Ford Focus Electric forum.
I am Sarfraz from Pakistan.And am thinking about making future in Ford Focus Electric. :shock:

Hi Sarfraz, welcome to the Ford Focus Electric forum! There isn't too much going on around here, but that will probably change when the Ford Focus Electric becomes available. Right now, Ford isn't making any interesting press releases so there isn't too much to say about the Focus Electric...

Welcome to the Ford Focus Electric forum! I'm excited to see more people signing up - the more people on here, the more info will be available. Once the Ford Focus Electric starts actually being produced we should really see things take off and have access to tons of good info!!

I'm from the US. I'm excited to be a part of the Ford Focus Electric Forums. The Focus EV is a hot car and needs all the support from us here on the ford focus electric forum!

Welcome to the Ford Focus Electric Forum! i love this place, and even more so; readying about the ford focus electric! The focus EV is a car that is going to light this industry on fire!

Hi there! I'm new to the ford focus electric forum. I have been wanting an electric car for years, and I think I found the one I want. Either way, i look forward to being involved in lots of convo about the ford focus electric.

I cant wait to get my focus ev!

Back