Ford has best sales month since 2007

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marta

Ford Motor Company announced their best sales performance for the month of March since 2007 with a sales gain of five-percent.

Ford sold 223,000 vehicles in March and retail sales were up by 11%. First quarter sales were up 9% compared to last year. The Ford Fusion set an all time record of 28,500 sold last month. Ford also had strong sales on the Ford Focus, Ford Edge, and the F-series pickup truck.

[edit]The Ford Focus Electric Forum intends to keep you up to date on news and reviews pertaining to Ford and the upcoming 2012 Ford Focus Electric.

Just think how well Ford's sales would have done if they had the Ford Focus Electric for sale too :)

I see where you're going. The Ford Focus Electric would have boosted sales even more. Now is a good time to pick up some stock due to the valuation of the Ford focus electric.

When the stock skyrockets you can say you saw it here first on the Ford Focus Electric Forum!

I'm not really that suprised, but its good news all the same. The ford focus electric is a nice car, and it's about time an American, and one of the world leaders in car production invested more in producing a green car - the ford focus electric.

Hopefully everyone will one day have a focus ev.

I have been looking for some financial statements on the ford focus electric and have can not come up with anything substantial. Now I turn too the ford focus electric forum searching for a better perspective on how the focus electric contributes to Ford's bottom line. Some interesting facts I would like to know would be:

-How much has the government give to Ford overall to develop the Ford focus electric (how much do they have to give back)?

-What is the profit margin for a Ford dealer on the focus electric?

-How much (maybe in %) will the focus ev contribute to Ford's bottom line in the next 10 years?

I am sure there are some other cool money related questions we can think of. Hoping the focus electric forum can some numbers up for me.

Back