Ford Focus Electric gets HOV access

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

california

This is good news for people in California - today the California Air Resources Board granted the Ford Focus Electric HOV access. I'm not sure why it was ever up for debate - how could a car be greener than an all electric vehicle? Plus the Ford Focus Electric has all of the green plastics and upholstery etc used in it too!

focuselectric78hr.jpg

It will be interesting to see if this affects pre-orders for the Ford Focus Electric at all. There isn't too much activity on this Ford Focus Electric Forum which makes me think that not too many people are looking at the Ford Focus Electric as an option, and perhaps going with the Leaf or even the Mitsubishi i Miev that's available without a waiting period.

I'm sure people will come around to the Focus Electric. I know a lot of people who love Ford and have been really irritated with the Ford Touch system they all have. I think The Focus Electric will resolve any feelings they had with the touch screen.

While the Ford Focus Electric is not a high occupancy vehicle; it does offer the benefits of one as far as reduced smog on the road because the electric feature and incredible gas milage the focus ev offers.

Hopefully this prompts more people to get a ford focus electric. It is a win-win-win! Gas savings, going green, HOV access on roads. Why wouldn't you want to own a focus ev?

Back