cutler03gt

Re: 2020 Mach 1

Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:32 am

jmueller065 wrote:
My guess is that silhouetted vehicle is the new Bronco--they have started teasing it lately.

[/quote]

The silhouetted vehicle is not the Bronco. It is a smaller unnamed off-road SUV, roughly Escape sized.

Also, it seems like the Mach 1 name may have been dropped. After much backlash, it was made clear that it was just something they were thinking of calling it. The last time I watched that teaser video for it, the Mach 1 name at the end was no longer there. So the name is probably still on the drawing board.
2017 Oxford White FFE
2017 Magnetic C-MAX Energi Titanium
2013 C-MAX Energi (lease returned 12/15)

Fat Focus

Re: 2020 Mach 1

Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:12 pm

triangles wrote:
jmueller065 wrote:Don't get your hopes up with Ford on anything with a plug: Not only did they drop the ball, someone kicked it away and now they've lost it.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks! I nearly fell out of my chair laughing. Sad that it's the truth but I think you nailed it! It would be nice if they had something decent coming out soon but I'm not holding my breath.
I got a nice chuckle out of that as well. I'm a life long Ford lover that is just waiting for Ford to come out with something other than the Focus to keep me in the CA HOV lanes. I'm four and a half years into owning my 2014 Energi and the lane privilege terminates at the end of the year. I'm kicking around the idea of getting a Focus Electric to bridge the gap to the SUV I guess. I'd buy an electric SUV or an electric Mustang TODAY if I could.
2018 Focus Electric
2013 GT350 Supercharged Widebody Convertible
1999 F250 7.3 Crew Cab 6-Speed 4x4
1964 Falcon Convertible 289 4-Speed

Return to “News and Main Ford Focus Electric Forum”