Outrageous Green - your opinion?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoking_Rubber

What do you think of the new 2018 FFE color Outrageous Green?

timthumb.php

It's growing on me. I've never considered purchasing a green car. I'm planning on ordering it during Ford's Labor Day sale but there won't be one built yet to see. I'm ordering in the blind basically. If if sucks I'm stuck with it.

What do you guys think? I'll tint the windows so that will help. I wish there was a floor model to check out.

Pearl said:
I like it.

Is it a Focus Electric exclusive, or can you see it on another Ford model before you order it?

I believe it's a FFE exclusive color. It's based on a Pantone color of the year, but Ford went with a metallic variation. Unfortunately I don't think I'll be able to see it on any other models.

I'm sure the color will grow on you and it will definitely attract attention, always a good thing for an EV. I wasn't sure I wanted a Blue Candy car but that was the color of the certified FFE I found that I wanted to buy. Now that I have the Blue Candy car I appreciate the uniqueness of the car and the color brings out attributes of the car, like the chrome strip at the bottom of the windows, that I never really noticed before.

Back