Electric Marathon

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Electric Marathon

Dear Ford Focus Owners and Fans of EVs!

I would like to inform you about future-oriented sustainable mobility project under patronage of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco.
It's rally of electric vehicles (Electric Marathon) to Monte Carlo, which has several missions, the most important of which is to promote energy efficiency and integration of new technologies in transportation. It is a project to bring closer public and private sector, to support energy saving, to motivate environment friendly initiatives and solutions for people's well-being, for the growth of economy and, of course, to demonstrate unique and safety model of car competitions in public roads of Europe. Participants from very different countries, owners of varied models of electric vehicles (EVs), plug-in, hydrid cars and electric motorbikes will cover every year more than 3000 km passing the whole Europe. Electric vehicles rally will be held under ordinary traffic conditions, following traffic rules with vehicles permitted for traffic on public roads. It is a tradition that public finish-start event, award ceremonies and charging of electric vehicles will be made in cooperation with local authorities in main squares of cities.

The 5th Electric Marathon 2016 will start on May 22nd in Ukraine. The race will go through 10 countries in Europe with over 100 million citizens: Ukraine, Poland, Czech Republic, Slovak Republic, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, France, Italy and finish on June 3rd in Monte Carlo (Monaco)

For more details you can check our website www.electricmarathon.com

Be a part of global changes! Join us : www.facebook.com/electricmarathon

Please do not hesitate me should you have any questions, (my email is hereunder)

Hope to see you among participants of Electric Marathon 2016.

Alexandr
Project Manager
Electric Marathon
[email protected]

Back