Looks like it goes in place of the navigation screen?
http://shop.ford.com/build/focus/?gnav= ... ~FOCUS.%5DFlux Capacitor – Happy Back to the Future Day
Introducing the Flux Capacitor.
Have the time of your life—as you travel through time.
Safe travels and Happy Back to the Future Day.
• Makes time travel possible (if time travel were possible, but it’s not… yet)
• Stylish enclosure
• Use it to acquire fashion-forward styles from the future (such as self-tying shoes), witness major historical events in real time, or simply check up on next week’s weather
• Powered by 1.21 gigawatts
• Warning: Avoid your past self at all costs, as this may cause a rift in the space-time continuum
• Warning: It is dangerous to use sports almanacs from previous years with the intent to unfairly profit from gambling activities of any kind
• Warning: Please time-travel with care, keeping in mind that different historical epochs will present unique challenges based on the cultural and technological limitations of the era
• Available October 21, 2015
• This upgrade is not actually available at dealerships