Forum Performance?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

campfamily

For the last week or so, I've been having trouble accessing this forum. This happens on both my computer and my iPhone, so I'm thinking the issue is with the forum rather than my connection. Are others having the same issue?

Keith

It hasn't been working for me either. I've been researching some other EVs in preparation of our FFE lease ending in 12 months and the other forums in this same family (from the drop down at the top of the screen) also have not been working.

Been down for the last two days, now back up......let's see how long it lasts.

Has anybody notified whoever is hosting these sites??

Not sure if it's related, by myfordmobile is down right now as well.......

I haven't been able to access myfocuselectric.com for the last couple days either. It usually took a long, long time to reply, and when it did, it would often just be an "HTTP 502 Bad Gateway" error.

This same thing has also happened for short periods in the past, though this most recent episode was by far the "worst" (longest before recovery).

WattsUp said:
I haven't been able to access myfocuselectric.com for the last couple days either. It usually took a long, long time to reply, and when it did, it would often just be an "HTTP 502 Bad Gateway" error.

This same thing has also happened for short periods in the past, though this most recent episode was by far the "worst" (longest before recovery).
Have you been in contact with the forum administrators to know what's going on? Does anyone know how to contact them?

hybridbear said:
Have you been in contact with the forum administrators to know what's going on? Does anyone know how to contact them?
I don't have a personal email for any of the admins, but I just left a PM for the "admin" member (as listed under the Members link). I referenced this thread.

Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of info - I've been busy getting a new server up and running.

Here's the story:

Our web host is jerking us around. We are on a shared web host and although we have enough 'available' space and memory, the server is having troubles actually allocating memory for server processes. That likely means the webhost has oversold their server resources hoping no one would actually need them.

WE ARE SETTING UP A NEW DEDICATED SERVER AND WILL BE MOVING THIS SITE OVER AS SOON AS IT IS READY (less than a week)!

Sorry it's taken a while to figure things out, I know the site is painful to use - and that's when it even loads at all!

Mike

admin said:
Hi everyone, sorry for the lack of info - I've been busy getting a new server up and running.

Here's the story:

Our web host is jerking us around. We are on a shared web host and although we have enough 'available' space and memory, the server is having troubles actually allocating memory for server processes. That likely means the webhost has oversold their server resources hoping no one would actually need them.

WE ARE SETTING UP A NEW DEDICATED SERVER AND WILL BE MOVING THIS SITE OVER AS SOON AS IT IS READY (less than a week)!

Sorry it's taken a while to figure things out, I know the site is painful to use - and that's when it even loads at all!

Mike
Thank you for the update.

admin said:

Here's the story:

Mike

Mike - thanks for the update! Good luck getting this up and running again for us. We owe you one (or six!!).

Keith

Back