Win an iPod Touch 4G!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FocusE

Administrator
contest.jpg

If you've been here before, you came through FordFocusElectricForum.com

After numerous emails from people we've decided to change the name, making it shorter, easier to remember, easier to type, and also easier to notice that we are affiliated with the http://www.MyNissanLeaf.com forum.

To celebrate our name change and new domain name MyFocusElectric.com, we're giving away an iPod Touch 4g!

The rules of the contest are simple.
Limit 1 entry per household please!

To enter, reply to this post with this information:

1. Location: Enter your City, State, Country
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because... (complete the sentence)
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is... (complete the sentence)

And that's it! This contest will run until the Ford Focus Electric is available for reservation, or sale, whichever comes first - and from what the media has reported, this will be sometime later this summer.

If you're a Ford dealership or another type of company that would like to donate a prize, please contact me and we could add some more prizes to this contest.

Awesome! Enter me - my wife would love an iPod touch!

1. Location: Salem, Oregon USA
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because of high fuel prices. I want a vehicle for driving around town that costs pennies to drive.
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is some real specs! How far can the Focus Electric go on a charge? How much will it cost? When will it be available?

1. Location: Nanneella, Victoria, Australia
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because I've done my research on the car and was pleased to find out it has been acclaimed for great fuel economy while maintaining both style and power.
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is where and when can I look into getting one. I'm curious about the price but not overly worried as it will save me thousands in return. It's an investment in my eyes.

1. Location: Portland, Oregon
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because let's be honest - the Ford Focus Electric is the first all electric vehicle that looks cool!! While it is nice to stand out and be noticed as an electric vehicle, it's also nice to have a cool looking car! (And the Tesla doesn't count because it's too expensive)
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is what sort of range can we expect? I know Ford is saying it will charge in half the time of the Leaf, but does that shorten the battery pack's lifespan? Even Nissan has commented on saying using the quick charge often may shorten battery pack life.

admin said:
contest.jpg

If you've been here before, you came through FordFocusElectricForum.com

After numerous emails from people we've decided to change the name, making it shorter, easier to remember, easier to type, and also easier to notice that we are affiliated with the http://www.MyNissanLeaf.com forum.

To celebrate our name change and new domain name MyFocusElectric.com, we're giving away an iPod Touch 4g!

2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because... (complete the sentence)
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is... (complete the sentence)

And that's it! This contest will run until the Ford Focus Electric is available for reservation, or sale, whichever comes first - and from what the media has reported, this will be sometime later this summer.

If you're a Ford dealership or another type of company that would like to donate a prize, please contact me and we could add some more prizes to this contest.

1. I live in Orange County, NC, USA.

2. I'm interested in the Ford Focus Electric because I want an electric car and like Ray Motor Co, my Ford dealer in Hillsborough, much better than dealers for Nissan.

3. One thing I want to know about the Ford Focus Electric is the price.

Thanks!

1. Corvallis, Oregon, USA
2. i am interested in the Ford Focus Electric because it is made in the USA, looks great, and I am sickened by the oil wars.
3. How much, when.

1. Location: Portland, Oregon, USA
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because... I want to reduce my dependence on foreign oil, and reduce pollution.
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is... The price and availability.

1. Redding, CA USA

2. I want to use my excess solar PV production for transportation, rather than gasoline!

3. Price, driving feel and dynamics. I had a short drive in a Leaf, and would prefer a vehicle with better steering feel.

Whit Gallman, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because I want to put my middle finger in the face of Goldman Sachs and all the other oil speculators who have imposed poverty on our nation by running up the price of crude simply to make themselves more rich. Also I work for an electric utility that will let us plug in at work.
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is when can I get mine? I've got cash in hand! I'd like to get on the waiting list for one at a dealer that is among the first cities to get them.

I've owned a couple of Focus' and like the way they drive and that my 6'-5" frame fit in them OK.
The E Focus will have water cooled batteries which fixes a lot of problems with charging time that the Leaf has. I just like Ford as a company. They just don't seem as chincy about helping fix your ride.

1. Location: Elkridge, Maryland, USA

2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because of it's rapid L2 charge times.

3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is how much hatch space do I have to sacrifice for those batteries?

admin said:

1. Location: Garden Grove, CA, USA
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because I love the model in all it's forms
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is when folks will actually be able to have one in their driveway!

1. Location: Pleasanton, CA
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because my PV system wants to charge it....not OPEC.
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is when, how much and will they also be offering a Plugin/hybrid model similar to the Volt?

admin said:

1. Location: Plano, Texas, United States of America
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric Vehicle because as a carpool member whose workplace was relocated, it lets us reduce our work transportation demand on the world's oil supply not by 66% but rather by 100%. This is a clear first step toward world peace.
3. Will it carry 5 people back and forth, 60 miles round trip in the Texas heat (for the ride back home at least)?

• I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because.. it is based on an existing platform, so only the EV parts are new and untried.
  • One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is... HOW DO I GET ONE!

1. Location: Salem Oregon USA
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because I'm tired of paying lots of money for gasoline when there is so much solar energy available in Oregon. I'd love to get a Ford Focus Electric and then get some solar panels and charge it for free during the day and drive around all night for free!
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is what the cost will be, and if there will be any incentives available in the state of Oregon! I'd also like to know what the 2012 Ford Focus Electric cargo space will be like since it's built using an existing cars platform, the batteries won't be tucked away in the Focus Electric like they are in the Nissan Leaf.

1. Location: Chicago, IL, USA

2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because Chicago is one of Ford's launch cities for it ... part of the forgotten 36 states ignored by Nissan

3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is how competitive it will be against the Nissan LEAF (price, range, handling and comfort)

1. Nadi, Fiji
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because its better than flipflops!
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is... when will it be available in Fiji? What, whatt!! :mrgreen:

1. Location: Portland, OR
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because I own a Nissan Leaf and people ask me if I recommend getting a Leaf or waiting for the next big thing. I'm wondering if the Ford Focus Electric fits that description
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is if it will have level 3 charging capability.

1. Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan, USA.
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because I need a new commuter vehicle with low ownership costs.
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back