mwalsh

Re: Win an iPod Touch 4G!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:11 pm

admin wrote:To enter, reply to this post with this information:

1. Location: Enter your City, State, Country
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because... (complete the sentence)
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is... (complete the sentence)

And that's it! This contest will run until the Ford Focus Electric is available for reservation, or sale, whichever comes first - and from what the media has reported, this will be sometime later this summer.

If you're a Ford dealership or another type of company that would like to donate a prize, please contact me and we could add some more prizes to this contest.
1. Location: Garden Grove, CA, USA
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because I love the model in all it's forms
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is when folks will actually be able to have one in their driveway!

94GT

Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:56 pm

1. Location: Pleasanton, CA
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because my PV system wants to charge it....not OPEC.
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is when, how much and will they also be offering a Plugin/hybrid model similar to the Volt?

EdFontana

Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:19 am

admin wrote:
The rules of the contest are simple.
Limit 1 entry per household please!

To enter, reply to this post with this information:

1. Location: Enter your City, State, Country
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because... (complete the sentence)
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is... (complete the sentence)

And that's it! This contest will run until the Ford Focus Electric is available for reservation, or sale, whichever comes first - and from what the media has reported, this will be sometime later this summer.

If you're a Ford dealership or another type of company that would like to donate a prize, please contact me and we could add some more prizes to this contest.
1. Location: Plano, Texas, United States of America
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric Vehicle because as a carpool member whose workplace was relocated, it lets us reduce our work transportation demand on the world's oil supply not by 66% but rather by 100%. This is a clear first step toward world peace.
3. Will it carry 5 people back and forth, 60 miles round trip in the Texas heat (for the ride back home at least)?

eganx

Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:34 am

• I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because.. it is based on an existing platform, so only the EV parts are new and untried.
  • One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is... HOW DO I GET ONE!

marta

Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:10 pm

1. Location: Salem Oregon USA
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because I'm tired of paying lots of money for gasoline when there is so much solar energy available in Oregon. I'd love to get a Ford Focus Electric and then get some solar panels and charge it for free during the day and drive around all night for free!
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is what the cost will be, and if there will be any incentives available in the state of Oregon! I'd also like to know what the 2012 Ford Focus Electric cargo space will be like since it's built using an existing cars platform, the batteries won't be tucked away in the Focus Electric like they are in the Nissan Leaf.

redEV

Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:33 am

1. Location: Chicago, IL, USA

2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because Chicago is one of Ford's launch cities for it ... part of the forgotten 36 states ignored by Nissan

3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is how competitive it will be against the Nissan LEAF (price, range, handling and comfort)

blacknite

Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 pm

1. Nadi, Fiji
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because its better than flipflops!
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is... when will it be available in Fiji? What, whatt!! :mrgreen:

intrepion

Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:44 am

1. Location: Portland, OR
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because I own a Nissan Leaf and people ask me if I recommend getting a Leaf or waiting for the next big thing. I'm wondering if the Ford Focus Electric fits that description
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is if it will have level 3 charging capability.

Gankster

Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:01 am

1. Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan, USA.
2. I am interested in the Ford Focus Electric vehicle because I need a new commuter vehicle with low ownership costs.
3. One thing I would like to know about the Ford Focus Electric is the price.

crystallan

Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 pm

hi all my name is crystallan i am from newyork happy to come here meet you

Return to “News and Main Ford Focus Electric Forum”