An online Ford Focus Electric Forum discussion group

It is currently Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Retractable Trunk Cover
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:59 am 

I've checked Amazon, Ebay, next stop is the dealership. Do they make a retractable trunk cover instead of the fixed parcel shelf? The shelf gets in the way whenever I carry cargo, and it would be easier to retract a soft cover instead of a fixed one.

I see notches in the trunk for another system, so it appears Ford makes a different trunk cover.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:52 pm 

Never seen anything like that. Is it like a tonneau cover for pickup trucks?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:13 pm 

Most cars have something like whats pictured in the link. Most vehicle trunks have 2 sets of notches for multiple systems (for different markets) and that looks to be the case for the Focus. I see a second set of notches, but I wonder if its for some type of tray with storage that goes under the hard shelf.

Check out the link and let me know if you've seen anything like it for the Focus. I find the trunk so small that I dont want to limit it's size even more with a hard shelf. I would rather have a soft shelf that you can easily stow when you need the space.

https://www.google.com/search?q=car+ret ... 3IWdXRROoM:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:01 pm 

Did you see if one for a C-Max will fit? https://www.ebay.com/p/Ford-OEM-Luggage ... 460&chn=ps

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:46 am 

Twinstangs wrote:
Did you see if one for a C-Max will fit? https://www.ebay.com/p/Ford-OEM-Luggage ... 460&chn=ps

It won’t

Post subject: office.com/myaccount
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:39 am 

Make a Microsoft account and complete things, have a ton of fun, and keep in contact. A free Microsoft account gives you simple access to everything advanced. Sign in with office.com/myaccount to keep everything that you need in a state of harmony on your gadget. Get free access to Office Online, Outlook, Skype, OneNote, OneDrive and then some. Have a ton of fun.

Post subject: office my account
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:39 am 

Well ordered guide how to download,install and initiate your MS Office 365, Office 2016,etc. on any gadget. In the event that you have discover any issue in making your Office account, at that point visit office my account this site certainly causes you.

Post subject: www.office.com/myaccount
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:40 am 

Get one of the best Office setup support! We offer MS Office 365 setup and MS Office 2016 setup services. And our aim is to remove all the problems of your pc , laptop etc. you can visit www.office.com/myaccount our site for more information.

Post subject: office.com/setup

How to login to office.com/setup ?
if you want to proper information about office.com/setup .Here is our website for your help so visit office.com/setup you will find a right way to operate MS office.

Post subject: office setup

Step by step guide how to download,install and activate your MS Office 365, Office 2016,etc. on any device. If you have find any issue in creating your Office account then visit office setup this site definitely helps you.