Tesla Adaptor

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kamroud

Hello, there is a farm of 10-15 free Tesla chargers near where I live and many of them are available most of times. I'm wondering if there is any adaptor that could be used in order to use Tesla chargers for FFE? As you know there are adaptors for Tesla to use regular chargers. Any information would be great. Thanks

Kamroud said:
Hello, there is a farm of 10-15 free Tesla chargers near where I live and many of them are available most of times. I'm wondering if there is any adaptor that could be used in order to use Tesla chargers for FFE? As you know there are adaptors for Tesla to use regular chargers. Any information would be great. Thanks

https://electrek.co/2017/06/20/tesla-j1772-adapter-electric-cars-destination-chargers/

Theres a guy on the facebook page that bought one and said he would update with results.

You didn't say whether the free chargers were DC "Superchargers" or AC "Destination chargers." I don't think there are any products that will convert Tesla DC to CCS. However, the Tesla to J1772 adapters should work fine for AC charging.

Back