I am inching forward. It feels like I've been at this a long time. (Truth be told, I thought about it the first night I took the car home
). I will post more pictures and information as I progress out of a hacked up setup to something more permanent. I've enlisted the help of a fellow I went to college with who is a computer engineer, and he'll be helping with Arduino programming. I just ordered all my cabling, terminals, crimpers, weatherproof enclosure, cable glands, terminal blocks, contactors, and my Chademo
inlet. The Brusa is going to get its permanent mounting location soon, as well. Both the Chademo
and second J1772 inlet will be mounted under the hood.
Things are really starting to fall into place. Stay tuned.