Graphics ideas: Vehicle graphics sample photos.

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

studio460

Graphics ideas:

I've been thinking of applying some plotter-cut vinyl graphics to the car. Nothing crazy, but, something. I may end up not doing it, but I at least wanted to post some reference images from the web:

STgraphics-1.jpg

STgraphics-2.jpg

STgraphics-8.jpg

STgraphics-12.jpg

STgraphics-9.jpg

STgraphics-4.jpg

STgraphics-5.jpg

STgraphics-7.jpg

STgraphics-6.jpg

STgraphics-14.jpg

STgraphics-17.jpg

Just make sure you don't end up ticketed for "impersonating a police officer" like this guy ;-)

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/08/19/decepticon-themed-maserati-ticketed-police/

Sorry for the shameless plug here but…. For those that might want custom graphics my wife has a small vinyl graphics business and is capable of doing appliqués up to 42” wide and of virtually unlimited length. Pin strips, racing stripes, faux carbon fibre, bold graphics, monograms etc., what takes your fancy? So if you have a digital image of what you want she can readily cut it for you and will even work on developing the graphics with you if you have a general idea but need some assistance coming up with the final design. Application is of course your own responsibility but that is, for the most part, straight forward. PM me if anyone wants more information. Note trademarks and any other legal constraints are respected so Ford ovals etc., are not available.

Thanks and Cheers

Carl

Back