FFE 2013 Upgrade Sync2 to Sync3 Successful wow

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TareqAwad

hi
i have FFE 2013 i bought sync 3 system with GPS antenna and USB hub
but the value charge not working in interface and climate control
any idea for update system and interface for read the value charge and support climate control

You probably need either a new telematics module, or your current one reflashed. Value charge is highly dependent on the telematics module.

Very likely the same with the HVAC: needs a reflash or a new one.

jmueller065 said:
You probably need either a new telematics module, or your current one reflashed. Value charge is highly dependent on the telematics module.

Very likely the same with the HVAC: needs a reflash or a new one.

what are you meaning a reflash sync ?

jmueller065 said:
TareqAwad said:
what are you meaning a reflash sync ?
I mean that the modules (Telematics) probably also need new software on them to be able to communicate with the Sync3 head unit.

Do You have the link for new software ?

triangles said:
I've read that Sync3 doesn't have a climate control interface. Can anyone with a FFE that came with Sync 3 confirm this?

There is no climate control in the sync 3 interface for me on my 2016 FFE. Climate control is all separate below...

shniestEV said:
triangles said:
I've read that Sync3 doesn't have a climate control interface. Can anyone with a FFE that came with Sync 3 confirm this?

There is no climate control in the sync 3 interface for me on my 2016 FFE. Climate control is all separate below...

Does that mean that you can no longer use voice commands to change the temperature, like I can with Sync 2?

Back