Myford mobile app issue

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Santo9

Since couple week I saw a new upgrade of the software MFM . The problem is when I try to refresh data to see where the car is located or start it or check battery ( the battery is always showing 0% ) nothing happen. It only mention the last refresh is 7 days old .
Any of you get this problem??????
Thanks

If you look at reviews for the app in the google play store, the new update messed things up for a lot of people.

Yes I have the letter , dated July 2016, that they will replace the modem including in the present recall......so they probably install new modem,
I will check also tomorrow to remove the no 67 fuse if it help......

It is an iPhone application....

Thank you

Santo9 said:
...........but I did an update of the application on the iPhone 1 week ago............

I think the reviews are equally as bad on the app store version too. Not of any help but youre not alone in having problems with the new version.

The MFM app has been horrible from day one (on all 3 platforms: web, iOS, and Android). Very few of us have had all the features working properly.

Carbuff said:
Santo9 said:
...........but I did an update of the application on the iPhone 1 week ago............

I think the reviews are equally as bad on the app store version too. Not of any help but youre not alone in having problems with the new version.
Fwiw I just received an update to the MFM android app 2 days ago and now it works correctly for me... it was logging me out every time I hit the back button before. Now it keeps me logged in and correctly asks for my fingerprint to proceed.

spirilis said:
Carbuff said:
Santo9 said:

Fwiw I just received an update to the MFM android app 2 days ago and now it works correctly for me... it was logging me out every time I hit the back button before. Now it keeps me logged in and correctly asks for my fingerprint to proceed.

Wow, they finally fixed that. I think thats been an issue since day 1.

Carbuff said:
Wow, they finally fixed that. I think thats been an issue since day 1.
I complained to the feedback email, and got a ticket from them ... took a while but someone told me the app developers were notified. Guess they do listen :)
(Just takes forever, in typical corporate fashion...)

Fuse removal/ install not work and removed/ reinstalled MFM application on iPhone not improved the software. Nothing work and update is impossible now.

What to do ?

Santo9 said:
Fuse removal/ install not work and removed/ reinstalled MFM application on iPhone not improved the software. Nothing work and update is impossible now.

What to do ?

Does it work from the computer?

Santo9 said:
Yes I have the letter , dated July 2016, that they will replace the modem including in the present recall......so they probably install new modem,
I will check also tomorrow to remove the no 67 fuse if it help......

It is an iPhone application....

Thank you

You say they "probably" install the new modem. If you don't have the new modem, the app will not work, since the system can't communicate with your car. I think you need to verify this before anything else. Take the car to your local Ford Dealer and have them pull the vehicle history.

Santo9 said:
Sorry but only installed on the Iphone 6

Are you posting this from a computer? If so you can just go to here, https://www.myfordmobile.com/content/mfm/app/site/login.html

and sign in with your username and password. If your info updates properly there then its just the app. If not, it may be the car or modem.

I checked information on the computer , personal and phone provider , miner change to do but still not working .
I will call the service and asked them to see if the modem have been upgrade and how can I verified the version . I try to find this information in the car but they not showing modem version .
Thank you

Santo9 said:
I checked information on the computer , personal and phone provider , miner change to do but still not working .
I will call the service and asked them to see if the modem have been upgrade and how can I verified the version . I try to find this information in the car but they not showing modem version .
Thank you

If you look in the sync system in the car there is a settings menu. It lists sync version and other stuff. It lists the modems serial number. It will say ccpm esn. It will have a number. If it starts with a T, then youve got the right modem. If it begins with an N, its the old one.

I founded it.

Said.........ESN CPPM: Unknown

.??
No detection?
I call service and said modem have been upgraded last fall and maybe no juice to the modem...

Santo9 said:
I founded it.

Said.........ESN CPPM: Unknown

.??
No detection?
I call service and said modem have been upgraded last fall and maybe no juice to the modem...

That usually means either a bad modem, the modem is unplugged, or the modem was not "scanned in" correctly. You probably need to see the dealer at this point.

Back