Braking questions and workshop manual

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shiva_me

Can anyone help me with the following questions related with Brakes..I have a 2014 FFE. Also, if you can let me any links for Ford Focus Electric Workshop manual, that would be very much appreciated. Thanks very much.

1. Can the ABS module control control the brake booster and apply brakes? I know it can always go through the HCU...If so, when does it choose between going through the booster versus the HCU?

2. We did the following braking experiment with FFE 2014: The front wheels are spinning and are supported on a hydraulic bench. The rear wheels are on the ground and not moving. Traction control was on. We did not push the brake pedal at all. However, we send the brake signals through the angle sensor to the ABS control module....We were hoping that the front wheels would brake..but that did not happen even though the vacuum pump was working (the signals we sent were accepted). Can any one let me know why this is the case? Does the ABS module expect something else? (we havent yet done the experiment with the traction control off)

While the recording indicates that Wagner made the comments in jest, his remarks do recall Trump’s exhortation to Russia to hack a private server Clinton used when she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said during a press conference on July 27, 2016. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

According to Mueller’s indictments, Russian hackers began to spearfish Clinton campaign officials to gain access to their private digital information that very evening.

Wagner’s joking aside, polling indicates he could truly use some help. The most recent major survey of Pennsylvania voters, from Suffolk University and the York Daily Record, finds Wolf leading the Republican by 13 points.

The Wolf and Wagner campaigns did not respond to HuffPost’s requests for comment.

Do you have information you want to share with HuffPost? Here’s how.

squirrelreprimand said:
While the recording indicates that Wagner made the comments in jest, his remarks do recall Trump’s exhortation to Russia to hack a private server Clinton used when she was secretary of state.

“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Trump said during a press conference on July 27, 2016. “I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

According to Mueller’s indictments, Russian hackers began to spearfish Clinton campaign officials to gain access to their private digital information that very evening.

Wagner’s joking aside, polling indicates he could truly use some help. The most recent major survey of Pennsylvania voters, from Suffolk University and the York Daily Record, finds Wolf leading the Republican by 13 points.

The Wolf and Wagner campaigns did not respond to HuffPost’s requests for comment.

Do you have information you want to share with HuffPost? Here’s how.

Is that true?

Back